Warrior Met Coal, Inc. (HCC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
HCC POWR Grades
- HCC scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 98.23% of US stocks.
- HCC's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- HCC's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.12% of US stocks).
HCC Stock Summary
- HCC's current price/earnings ratio is 2.69, which is higher than merely 3.75% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Of note is the ratio of WARRIOR MET COAL INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 7.52% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, HCC has reported earnings growth of -1,954.91%, putting it ahead of merely 0.76% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to HCC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ERF, GTE, PDCE, MTDR, and INSW.
- HCC's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit WARRIOR MET COAL INC's official web site, go to warriormetcoal.com.
HCC Valuation Summary
- HCC's price/sales ratio is 1; this is 41.18% lower than that of the median Basic Materials stock.
- HCC's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 66 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for HCC.
HCC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- HCC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.54% of graded US stocks.
- HCC's asset turnover comes in at 0.626 -- ranking 5th of 9 Coal stocks.
- CEIX, ARLP, and ARCH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with HCC.
The table below shows HCC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
HCC Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of HCC, see our HCC price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$21.25||Average Broker Recommendation||1.93 (Hold)|
HCC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
HCC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.18||52-week high||$42.95|
|Prev. close||$31.23||52-week low||$20.25|
|Day high||$31.20||Avg. volume||870,680|
|50-day MA||$31.38||Dividend yield||0.77%|
|200-day MA||$31.42||Market Cap||1.51B|
Warrior Met Coal, Inc. (HCC) Company Bio
Warrior Met Coal, LLC engages in mining and exporting metallurgical coal for the steel industry. The company sells its metallurgical coal to a diversified customer base of blast furnace steel producers primarily in Europe and South America. Warrior Met Coal, LLC was founded in 2015 and is headquartered in Brookwood, Alabama.
Most Popular Stories View All
HCC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
HCC Latest Social Stream
View Full HCC Social Stream
Latest HCC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about WARRIOR MET COAL INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate HCC as an investment opportunity.
10 Cheap Coal Stocks to Buy Now
In this article, we discuss 10 cheap coal stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more cheap coal stocks to buy now, go directly to 5 Cheap Coal Stocks to Buy Now. Slowing economic growth and energy market turbulence have added to the uncertainty around coal stocks in recent months, hitting […]
Warrior Met Coal reports record earnings even as clogged supply chain bloats inventory
Warrior Met Coal reported net income in the second quarter this year of nearly $300 million, up from a loss a year ago. The company had $297 million in net income, compared to a net loss of $4.7 million in the second quarter last year. Its net income was $146 million in the first quarter this year.
Warrior Met Coal (HCC) Q2 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
Warrior Met Coal (HCC) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 5.01% and 6.81%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Warrior Met Coal Reports Record-Setting Second Quarter 2022 Results
BROOKWOOD, Ala., August 03, 2022--Warrior Met Coal, Inc. (NYSE: HCC) ("Warrior" or the "Company") today announced results for the second quarter of 2022. Warrior is the leading dedicated U.S.-based producer and exporter of high quality metallurgical ("met") coal for the global steel industry.
Warrior Met Coal (NYSE:HCC) Could Easily Take On More Debt
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
HCC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching HCCWant to do more research on Warrior Met Coal Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Warrior Met Coal Inc (HCC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Warrior Met Coal Inc (HCC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Warrior Met Coal Inc (HCC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...