Ducommun Incorporated (DCO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
DCO POWR Grades
- DCO scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 89.18% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for DCO is in Quality, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- DCO's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 30.7% of US stocks).
DCO Stock Summary
- DCO's went public 36.71 years ago, making it older than 93.28% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- DCO's current price/earnings ratio is 3.91, which is higher than merely 7.42% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, DCO has reported earnings growth of 289.29%, putting it ahead of 94.08% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to DUCOMMUN INC are ESNT, SND, URG, ASIX, and BRN.
- Visit DCO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ducommun.com.
DCO Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, DCO's price/earnings ratio is 78.33% lower, now standing at 3.9.
- Over the past 243 months, DCO's price/earnings ratio has gone down 11.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for DCO.
DCO Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 27.85%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 50.21%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -90.32%.
The table below shows DCO's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
DCO's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- DCO has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.8% of graded US stocks.
- DCO's asset turnover comes in at 0.767 -- ranking 6th of 21 Aircraft stocks.
- ATRO, RTX, and HEI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with DCO.
The table below shows DCO's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
DCO Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of DCO, see our DCO price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$70.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
DCO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
DCO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.67||52-week high||$58.18|
|Prev. close||$43.71||52-week low||$40.00|
|Day high||$44.04||Avg. volume||42,024|
|50-day MA||$45.15||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$46.83||Market Cap||527.23M|
Ducommun Incorporated (DCO) Company Bio
Ducommun Inc. provides engineering and manufacturing services to the aerospace, defense, and other industries through a wide spectrum of electronic and structural applications. The company is an established supplier of critical components and assemblies for commercial aircraft and military and space vehicles as well as for the energy market, medical field, and industrial automation. It operates through two primary business units – Ducommun AeroStructures (DAS) and Ducommun LaBarge Technologies (DLT). Ducommun Incorporated was founded in 1849 and is based in Carson, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
DCO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
DCO Latest Social Stream
View Full DCO Social Stream
Latest DCO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about DUCOMMUN INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate DCO as an investment opportunity.
Ducommun to Participate in Gabelli Aerospace & Defense Symposium
SANTA ANA, Calif., Aug. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE: DCO) (“Ducommun” or the “Company”) announced today that Christopher D. Wampler, vice president, chief financial officer, controller and treasurer, and Suman Mookerji, vice president of corporate development and investor relations, will participate in the upcoming Gabelli Funds 28th Annual Aerospace & Defense Symposium on September 8, 2022. A general presentation will be held at 1:15 p.m. Eastern, with one-on-one in
Is Ducommun Incorporated's (NYSE:DCO) Recent Performance Tethered To Its Attractive Financial Prospects?
Most readers would already know that Ducommun's (NYSE:DCO) stock increased by 9.5% over the past three months. Given...
Ducommun (DCO) Misses Q2 Earnings Estimates
Ducommun (DCO) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -8.43% and 2.28%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Ducommun Incorporated Reports Results for the Second Quarter Ended July 2, 2022
Record Backlog*, Strong Free Cash Flow; Completed Debt RefinancingSANTA ANA, Calif., Aug. 04, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE: DCO) (“Ducommun” or the “Company”) today reported results for its second quarter ended July 2, 2022. Second Quarter 2022 Recap Net revenue was $174.2 millionNet income of $4.1 million, or $0.34 per diluted shareAdjusted net income of $9.3 million, or $0.76 per diluted shareAdjusted EBITDA of $24.1 million, or 13.8% of revenueFree cash flow of $20.7 m
Ducommun to Participate in Jefferies Industrials Conference [Updated]
SANTA ANA, Calif., Aug. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Ducommun Incorporated (NYSE: DCO) (“Ducommun” or the “Company”) announced today that Stephen G. Oswald, the Company’s chairman, president and chief executive officer, Christopher D. Wampler, vice president, chief financial officer, controller and treasurer, and Suman Mookerji, vice president of corporate development and investor relations, will participate in the upcoming Jefferies Industrials Conference on August 9, 2022. A general presentati
DCO Price Returns
Continue Researching DCOWant to do more research on Ducommun Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Ducommun Inc (DCO) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Ducommun Inc (DCO) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Ducommun Inc (DCO) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...