Saga Communications, Inc. - (SGA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
SGA Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for SAGA COMMUNICATIONS INC is higher than it is for about just 0.49% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -100%, SAGA COMMUNICATIONS INC's debt growth rate surpasses merely 0% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of SAGA COMMUNICATIONS INC's share price is greater than that of just 6.85% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to SAGA COMMUNICATIONS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be HIMS, BYRN, GIFI, WTTR, and BEEM.
- Visit SGA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to sagacom.com.
SGA Valuation Summary
- SGA's price/sales ratio is 1.5; this is 21.05% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- SGA's price/sales ratio has moved down 2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for SGA.
SGA Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -2.07%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 509.28%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at -38.02%.
The table below shows SGA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
SGA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- SGA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 51.31% of graded US stocks.
- SGA's asset turnover comes in at 0.417 -- ranking 32nd of 65 Communication stocks.
- BBGI, INTEQ, and TMUS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with SGA.
The table below shows SGA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
SGA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
SGA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.00||52-week high||$29.75|
|Prev. close||$27.15||52-week low||$21.50|
|Day high||$27.00||Avg. volume||8,253|
|50-day MA||$24.83||Dividend yield||2.95%|
|200-day MA||$23.63||Market Cap||163.43M|
Saga Communications, Inc. - (SGA) Company Bio
Saga Communications operates through two segments, Radio and Television, with radio formats that include classic hits, adult contemporary, classic rock, news/talk, and country. The company was founded in 1986 and is based in Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan.
Most Popular Stories View All
SGA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
SGA Latest Social Stream
View Full SGA Social Stream
Latest SGA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about SAGA COMMUNICATIONS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate SGA as an investment opportunity.
GROSSE POINTE FARMS, Mich., Aug. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Saga Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq - SGA) (the “Company” or “Saga”) announces today with great respect and sorrow the passing of our founder, Chairman, President and CEO, Ed Christian. Ed passed away on Friday, August 19th after a short illness. Warren Lada, a member of Saga’s Board of Directors and former Chief Operating Officer, has been appointed by the Board to serve as the Interim CEO. The Board is confident that Warren’s vast exp
Warren Buffett famously said, 'Volatility is far from synonymous with risk.' It's only natural to consider a company's...
GROSSE POINTE FARMS, Mich., Aug. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Saga Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq - SGA) reported today that net revenue increased 6.3% to $29.8 million for the quarter ended June 30, 2022 compared to $28.0 million for the same period last year. Station operating expense increased 3.7% for the quarter to $21.8 million compared to the same period last year. For the quarter, station operating income increased 10.6% to $9.3 million and operating income was $5.4 million compared to $4.
In this article, we discuss the top 10 stock picks of Minerva Advisors. You can skip our comprehensive analysis of Minerva Advisors’ history, investment philosophy, and hedge fund performance, and go directly to Top 5 Stock Picks of Minerva Advisors. Minerva Advisors is a hedge fund situated in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, and manages one private […]
Saga Communications, Inc. Announces Date and Time of 2nd Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
GROSSE POINTE FARMS, Mich., July 11, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Saga Communications, Inc. (Nasdaq: SGA) announced today that it will release its 2nd Quarter 2022 results at 9:00 a.m. EDT on Friday, August 5, 2022. The company will be holding a conference call on the same date at 11:00 a.m. EDT. The dial-in numbers are as follows: Domestic and International Dial-in Number: (973) 528-0008 Conference Entry Code: 744361 The Company requests that all parties that have a question that they would like to
SGA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching SGAWant to see what other sources are saying about Saga Communications Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Saga Communications Inc (SGA) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Saga Communications Inc (SGA) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Saga Communications Inc (SGA) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch